Wednesday 11 February 2009

Volunteers for Literacy Block

Dear parents,

We strongly believe in developing a love for English and what better way of fulfilling it through reading. As it is of our prime importance, our group of dedicated teachers initiated the Literacy Block Programme in 2006. I urge you to be a part of the wonderful process of our children's growth.

In brief, the role of the volunteer is to read a storybook for 1 period each week at an interesting place (within school) . A book will be given to you and it is used for 2 consecutive weeks. I will block a period for you on Mondays at 7.35 - 8.05am.

If you are interested, please inform me via email or handphone and I will pass you a step-by-step guide (with a time schedule) on how to carry out the programme.

I look forward to hearing from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment