Wednesday 7 January 2009

Welcome to our lovely sanctuary..

Hi parents,


I have created this blog for you to be updated about your child's participation in the events that are happening in school. At times, I will post information such as important dates for you to take note of and the tasks that your child will need to complete. Hopefully it will be a useful tool of communication between us. Please be patient with me in setting up the blog as it looks simple now. Nevertheless, I will do my best to keep you well-informed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda,

    We truly appreciate your effort & time to create this blog. It's a great communication tool for us.

    Thanks!
    Kevis's mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,

    Great job!!! Keep it up!!!
    Maybe you want to add your photos ;)

    Best regards.
    Douglas's Parents

    ReplyDelete